Arrivals and Departures
Check-in: From 2.00 pm (14.00)
Check-out: By 12.00 am (12.00)
Early Check in / Late check Out: On request
Access to bedrooms and upper floors is available only after clients have checked
in at Reception.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parents. If they are
staying accompanied by an adult other than a parent the minor must have written
authorization and a copy of the authorizing parent’s passport or identity card.
For cancellations received:
• up to 4 days prior to arrival: no charge
• 3 days or less prior to arrival or in the case of a no-show: The first night
will be charged to your credit card.
• In case of early departure: 30% of the total cost of all cancelled nights will
be charged to your credit card.
Early Bookings and Non Refundable Bookings
For reservations made at least 20 days before arrival date; 18% discount valid
only for overnight with breakfast room rates.
Reservations can only be guaranteed with a credit card, and the entire cost of
your stay will be charged to the card. This amount is, without exceptions, non
Children & Sofa beds
Children under the age of two sleeping in a cot in their parents room are free
of charge. (Cots available).
Sofa beds are available in some rooms for third person occupancy. Charges are
applicable and must be requested and confirmed in advance. Connecting rooms are
• Your pet is welcome in the Castello Dal Pozzo
• Castello Dal Pozzo welcomes pets according to our General Policy and the specific
• A fee will be added to your room, prior reservation is compulsory.
• Pets are not permitted in any of the food and beverage areas.
• Pets must always be on a leash and where necessary, wear a muzzle whilst in
the Hotel and grounds.
• You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on hotel property as well
as in and around Castello Dal Pozzo grounds.
• Vaccination documents are required at check-in.
• Please pre-book pets and let reception know if you require a dog-bed or meals
for your pet.
• Maid service will be provided only when the pet is out of the room..
• You agree to be responsible for all property damage and/or personal injuries
resulting from your pet.
• The pet's owner is responsible for all noise the pet creates and will ensure
that the pet does not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other hotel guests. The Hotel
reserves the right to request the removal of a pet that creates a continuing disturbance.
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners, CartaSi
The Hotel reserves the right to check the validity of the card before the guest’s
arrival using the approved credit card channels.
At check in an authorization hold will be applied to your credit card for the
amount due for your stay.
High speed WiFi Internet access is available throughout the Hotel and in the
Hotel bedrooms. WiFi internet access is available in the Castello common areas
but is cabled in the Castello bedrooms.
Please register with Reception to obtain access. The service is free with exception
of the Deluxe bedrooms where a small daily fee applies.
Castello Dal Pozzo is a totally non – smoking hotel and does not offer any smokers
bedrooms. The rooms are equipped with smoke detectors.
If, after your stay, your room smells strongly of cigarettes, the Management
reserves the right to charge € 200.00 for cleaning, airing and sanitizing the
room for the next guest.
Smoking areas are to be found outside.
We ask you not to use any kind of open flame in the bedrooms .Candles, irons
and gas rings are also not allowed for safety reasons.
Shuttle services or transfers are on a payment basis.
Open-air parking is free of charge.
Covered parking with video surveillance and direct access to the Palazzo Hotel
is available. A small daily fee is applicable for Deluxe rooms.
The Concierge is always available to helps guests organize their stay.
Lost and Found Service
The hotel offers a lost and found service. Reception will contact clients to
inform them of any objects left behind after their stay.
Objects will be kept for a maximum of one year.
Should you wish us to send forgotten objects to you, you will be responsible
for all postal/DHL charges.
According to Italian Law 196/03, with reference to the protection of personal
data, you are herebye informed that the Castello Dal Pozzo collects and collates
the personal data acquired by electronic or automatic means.
This data is used, other than to satisfy your requirements, for statistical purposes
and to send you future offers on behalf of the Castello Dal Pozzo.
They will in no way or at any time be made available to third parties. You can
at any time exercise your right according to Italian Law 196/03 in that you can:
request access to your data, require corrections, additions or their cancellation.