Signature Suite Virginia
Suite Virginia Lake View
The Signature Suite Virginia took its name from its owner, born from the Visconti of Aragon, the latest generation of the Duke of Milan family. She was the half-sister, by her mother, of Princess Cristina Belgioioso, born Trivulzio and married, in 1837, Bonifazio Dal Pozzo d'Annone.
Spacious and romantic, it is in fact over 63 square meters, the Signature Suite Virginia is located in the heart of the structure of the Castle with a decor that reflects the original Gothic Revival style of the time.
Embellished with stencils and decorations on the walls and with a great canopy bed and a sitting area with a magnificent view of Lake Maggiore.
The marble bathroom, offers a bath and a stand-alone Jacuzzi shower for moments of pure relaxation. Comfort is further guaranteed by a large selection of accessories and amenities.
The "Tana del Drago" on the mezzanine, with two beds, makes this Signature Suite ideal for families with children ( 6 years).
Staying in the Suite offers a unique opportunity to travel back in time and experience castle life.
Free Internet WiFi
- Free Wi-Fi and wired Internet
- Soundproof walls
- Kingsize four-poster bed
- Sitting area with sofa, armchairs and coffee table
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial telephone
- Lake view room
- 50'' LCD flat screen TV with Sky
- Anallergic moquette floor
- Sofa, coffee table and desk
- Dining table
- Percale bed linen
- Original period furniture
- Marble bathrooms with separate Jacuzzi shower and bathtub
- Soft bathrobes and slippers
- Professional hairdryer
- Bathroom accessories and courtesy set
- Evening turndown service
- Third and fourth bed on request
- Crib on request, subject to availability
- Check-in from 14:00
- Check-out before 12:00
- Early Check-in and Late check-out on request
- Pets not allowed
- Laundry and ironing service from 8:00 to 17:00
- Stair access